1. What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum. See more information about stampers who want to join Stampin' Up! just for the love of the Hobby.
3. Can I be my own hostess?
Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
The Starter Kit is only $99, and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $65).
5. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
6. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
7. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a Product Guide.
8. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
9. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at any time, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
READY TO SIGN-UP ON-LINE AND GET BENEFITS INSTANTLY?
If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Click HERE and then click on the “Join Now” button to join Stampin' Up!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit for only $99. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.